Eric's Frozen Peanut Butter Pie was a hit at a 50th anniversary celebration in Pastor Jerry's previous church.
You will Need: (for each pie)
* 1 prepared "Oreo Cookie Crumb Pie Crust" (the black colored ones available at any major grocery store)
*2 cups Vanilla ice cream
* 1/2 cup Cool Whip
* 1/2 to 2/3 cup Peanut Butter (smooth or crunchy)
1) Let the ice cream and cool whip thaw 10-15 minutes, so they can easily be blended together.
2) In a good size mixing bowl, blend the ice cream and cool whip using a large mixing spoon. You can do this by hand; no need for a mixer.
3) Blend in the peanut butter. Be certain the mixture is thoroughly blended together. Pour into the pie crust.
4) Place the pie in the freezer for 3-4 hours. Be certain pie is thoroughly re-frozen.
5) Before serving, re move from the freezer and let pie thaw slighly, 5 minutes or so. Cut into serving size pieces and serve to delight yourself, family or guests.