From the book: Lists to Live By
1. State with confidence and boldness: "God has endowed me with everything I need to be what He wants me to be and to accomplish what He wants me to accomplish."
2. Remind yourself often of the Lord's promise to make a way when there seems to be no way.
3. Highlight every verse in your Bible that deals with courage, confidence, faith, and believing.
4. Pray the promises of God.
5. Visualize and affirm your assets.
6. Make a list of character qualities you want to develop, and then memorize your list.
7. Actively replace negative thoughts and statements with positive thoughts and statements.
8. When an obstacle arises, sate boldly: "If God is for me, who can be against me?"
9. When you are feeling harassed by Satan, say aloud, "Father God, I want to thank You that You are greater in me than anything Satan can do to me."
10. Remind yourself continually, "God is with me in this."